Qwerty Girl, taking care of the details
Administration and Secretarial service
Whether you need marketing materials designed or data entry for your small business; are a blogger who has no time to research an article; or want your PhD/Masters dissertation to be proof-read and properly formatted, ask Qwerty Girl Virtual Assistant. We can take care of your secretarial and administration needs.
Here to help you with organising an event, manage your business communication or transcriptions. Many of your secretarial and administrative tasks can be handled remotely, by a Virtual Assistant like Qwerty Girl.
Some of the administrative and secretarial support Qwerty Girl VA has provided:
- Revisions and updates of various publications, for example a Teacher Training Manual;
- Designed and published promotional materials for marketing campaign/event;
- Research for potential sales leads;
- Transcriptions of digitally recorded interviews for PhD students; and
- Formatting, including proof-reading of PhD dissertations, particularly those written by students for whom English is a second language – referencing OSCOLA and Harvard Guidelines; also
- Attended Client meetings at top security sensitive locations, as Director’s Personal Assistant.
Allow Qwerty Girl to take care of the details for you too
We are available adhoc or on retainer, for an agreed number of hours per day, week or month and offer 30 minutes free to discuss your requirements.
Choose from a wide range of virtual administrative and secretarial support
- Audio Transcriptions – interviews; research; reports; Grandad’s memoirs/biography; a book.
- Send a clear digital recording and it will be transcribed into a professional-looking document.
- Data Entry – business contacts.
- Desk-top Publishing – marketing materials such as flyers, leaflets or small booklets.
- Editing and Proof-Reading – manuscripts, theses or dissertations (familiar with Oscola and Harvard Referencing)
- E-Newsletter services – using MailChimp.
- Events – organizing business events or meetings; family celebrations.
- Letters, Documents and Spreadsheets – professional-looking documents typed up.
- Powerpoint Presentations – preparation.
- Relocation – organising some of the logistics – allow your ‘right-hand’.
- Research online – for an article; or travel, product or market research.
- Word Processing – for e-books; booking forms or reports.
- Formatting for professional looking documents.
So how cost-effective is it to find more time to do the things you do best, release stress and gain better work-life balance and flow’? Find out!
Where is your ‘To Do’ List? Call Qwerty Girl on 07982 838460 and let’s start it together!
- Microsoft Office Plus Diploma (Pitman Training: Distinction, Sept 2015)
- includes MSWord Expert, MSExcel Expert, MSAccess, MSPowerpoint, MSPublisher, MSOutlook (2010)
- Effective Business Communication (Pitman Training, Dec 2017)
- Successful Meetings and Minutes (Pitman Training, Dec 2017)
- Event Management Essentials (Pitman Training, Nov 2017)
- Marketing Essentials (Pitman Training, Nov 2015)
- BCS Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ECDL Extra) (ITQ) (July 2010)
Social Media Marketing Services
Promoting your brand online