‘Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day;Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime‘
You will understand what drives Qwerty Girl Virtual Assistant if you have heard this quote before. It’s a need to make a difference through teaching and supporting people to help themselves – giving back, rather than by making donations. This feels more empowering than creating ‘victims of circumstance’.
‘Qwerty Girl’ personally has made a difference, giving back:
- Encouraging integration of ethnic minority women into local communities via swimming; and
- Taught ‘silver surfers’ basic IT skills; also
- Teaching English to refugees and asylum seekers.
People in South America, various parts of Africa and South East Asia are being funded via loans – not donations.
10% of all Qwerty Girl, Virtual Assistant earnings go to fund Kiva loans
Read on to learn more about Qwerty Girl giving:
About helping and teaching people to support themselves, Qwerty Girl backs an international non-profit organisation which connects people through lending to alleviate poverty. Fueled by similarly passionate people, Kiva was founded in 2005, is headquartered in San Francisco and works globally – like Qwerty Girl!
100% of every US dollar goes to fund loans. These help a borrower start or grow a business, attend school, access clean energy or realize their potential.
- When the loan is repaid, it is paid back in to fund another. These are not donations.This is very much in sync with the self empowerment tools – Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping) – practiced by Qwerty Girl. As the body benefits from releasing emotional blocks, improving the flow of energy through it, the economy (it could be said), similarly improves with an increase in the flow of money through.
- However, it is not just about equating the flow of money to the flow of energy – people who borrow funds seem more determined to succeed. This makes the system empowering. As borrowers achieve their goals, they feel more confident, with higher self-esteem. More dignified than charity donations, their success stories are inspirational! Read the success stories.
The loans ‘Qwerty Girl’ chooses to fund are in tune with her passions and values
- Consciously sponsoring agricultural projects which minimize harm to the environment.
- Ventures which are organic and pesticides-free.
- Projects which find, save or improve precious resources, such as water.
Female entrepreneurs of any age, especially those who are single mothers supporting children, who have no other means of support.
Love of Learning
Enabling education for girls and women particularly (because they are so often marginalized), for example, loaning funds to a young Cambodian girl so she can attend University.
Help create a ripple effect which can shape the future of a family, or even an entire community.
By choosing Qwerty Girl for virtual assistance, you too are giving back.
Email to book your free (30 minutes) chat now